Minimum Order Limit
- Minimum order value is $20.00 excl. GST & postage.
- New customers must forward payment with first order.
- Payment by Direct Deposit/EFT, Cheque, Money Order or Credit Card.
- A credit card surcharge of 2% will apply to payments of $1000 or more.
- Prior arrangements to be made for Credit Accounts.
- All prices in the Seed List are in AUSTRALIAN DOLLARS and are GST-exclusive.
- Australian customers: Prices are subject to 10% GST.
- International customers: Prices are subject to 10% surcharge.
- Many species are readily available in large quantities and bulk prices may be negotiated.
- Prices on this website will be kept up to date on a daily basis.
- Prices are subject to change without notice. However, we always try to inform customers of significant price changes.
- If you are not using our online ordering facilitiy, please include the product code number with the species name, when phoning, faxing or emailing.
- Our seed database accepts both common and botanical names. Common names can be ambiguous, so it is always best to use botanical names. This website may be useful if you only know the common name: Common names of Australian Plants
- Please advise if unavailable species are to be placed on back order. If not, the order will be regarded as complete when the seed is despatched.
- Back orders that are older than 6 months are not automatically sent, and the customer is notified first. Notification will also occur if there has been a significant increase in price.
- Sorry, no back orders on small $2.00 pkts.
- Provenance information can be supplied where seed is harvested from wild populations or plantation grown from wild sourced seed.
- Specified area collections can be arranged.
- No provenance information available for small packets.
- Cost of delivery is additional to all seed purchases. For further information see our Delivery Costs
- Ownership and responsibility passes to the buyer when goods are handed to the Official Carrier.
We require payment prior to despatch. A 10% surcharge applies to all international orders. Acceptable payment forms are listed below.
- Bank transfer - Small orders less than $500.00 in value will incur a $20 Bank fee.
Payment for orders worth more than $500 is preferred by the above method.
- Credit cards - We accept Visa and Mastercard.
- Bank Draft/Cheque in Australian dollars.
- Western Union Money Transfer.
- Despatch is by airmail unless requested otherwise.
- Postage & handling includes customs declaration.
- For further information see our Delivery Costs
Import Permits and Other Documentation
Please check with your local authority to find out whether an import permit is required.
Some countries may refuse to accept parcels which do not have correct documentation. A refused parcel may be destroyed or recovered at additional cost. It is the customer's responsibility to ensure that all the necessary importation requirements are met. Check with your local authority to determine these requirements.
Some countries require a Phytosanitary Certificate (Phyto) to accompany the seed parcel. At your request, we can obtain this from our Australian Quarantine Inspection Service (AQIS). The certificate may take up to 4 weeks to obtain. Check with your local authority (Department of Agriculture/Biosecurity etc) to determine if one is required for your country. Minimum cost is usually $200.00, and may increase with the size of order. Please ask us for a quote.
China: Phytos have become more expensive in 2011/12. Minimum cost is usually $300.00, and may increase with the size of order. Currently we are able to export seed to Hong Kong and Macau only. We find it too difficult to satisy import conditions for mainland China and are declining such orders until further notice.
France: Please contact your local authority for further information. France GNIS may be able to help: http://www.gnis.fr
Italy: Please contact your local authority for further information. Small orders seem to get through without IP or Phyto, but problems/delays may occur with larger orders.
USA: Recipient must obtain an Import Permit, and we will obtain the Phyto. There are two types of Import Permits - one for small seedlots, the other for larger seedlots - contact the USDA for more information. The small seedlot IP allows receival of seed without a Phyto.